Swisher 120 Volt electric l22 ton log splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have been looking for a good sized electric log splitter to keep and use in the shop when the weather is bad.
Everything I have seen so far was the small portable 5 ton units that are on the small side.
However I was watching a you tube channel called Vice grip Garage and they were doing a tour of the Swisher zero turn lawn mower factory in Wisconsin and lo and behold the make a 22 ton all electric log splitter that is 120 volt.
Here is there web site
https://www.swisherinc.com/categori...20-volt-electric-full-frame-log-splitter.html
Do we have any Swisher electric log splitter users out there? If so How well do they work and last?

Thanks

Here’s what I use. Made here, proven commercial track record since the 70’s, and a 2 second cycle time instead of a 13 second cycle time. My hydraulic is for sale. I’ve heard people say you can split a cord an hour if you stage right. Comes with a Baldor motor and about the same price. I was tired of wasting so much time on the hydraulic. No hearing protection required. Anyways, worth a look, thank me later.471CC4D0-9AAC-4CB5-9B5A-09964D72575F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back