Thanks treestuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treebilly

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Placed an order a few weeks ago and got it in 2 days as usual. I always order a couple loop runners to get me a nice even price and the length I ordered had 2 color choices. I ordered orange as it was the first listing. My receipt said out of stock but they replaced them with red ones. No big deal as I just went with whatever color was first. When I got home this Friday there was a box waiting for me with the orange runners and a few accessory caribiners. Thanks guys, that was completely uneccesary but well appreciated.

Shocked me yet again. I placed a 3k order at lunch on Friday and it was sitting on my porch 10 am Saturday. Well most of it. A few back ordered items, but no big deal. My only disappointment was my spool of bull rope was in a plastic bag which broke open when I lifted it out of the box. I had 600 foot of 3/4 bull rope laying on my living room floor. I was looking to have a new spool to use as an end table but oh well
Can't wait to get the rest of the stuff and I'm trying to place another order before long.

Back