the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well well well the dribble thread dribbles on. I see a few new cunce here and some familiar cunce how's the scamdemic treating you all? Locked up like Fort Knox here and hospital chocked up like a poofters arse full of dead and dying total disaster

nice to hear from you 460 yeah shame about the circumstances

& welcome to a newish bloke tom..

nice to hear from you 460 yeah shame about the circumstances

& welcome to a newish bloke tom..
Well your in danastan so you are way worse off than us. See your still hooking in with the bow I should pull mine out again I know rob has dusted his off but we have no shop here so hard to buy decent gear

Well your in danastan so you are way worse off than us. See your still hooking in with the bow I should pull mine out again I know rob has dusted his off but we have no shop here so hard to buy decent gear
fair bit of bow gear online but it can take ages to get via post. I saw this locldown coming and got some new arrows but they fly shite or is it im shite not sure. Your bow shop my do click collect but dont get confused with the doors glory hole and delivers hatch

covid lock down plonking the TL 125 about paddock most weekend & I was wondering why my legs ached as forgot its a squat to balance on the bike

View attachment 929098View attachment 929099

i got these new traditional style arrows Wommera by my local bow shop they seem to fly ok but with me pulling string its hard to tell

View attachment 929100
View attachment 929101
View attachment 929102

Good to see the old bike out and about . When I first started on the bow a mate suggested putting somthing on the target to draw your eye to it better I was spraying them everywhere so he used a bit of a stick and stuck an old mandarin on the target and I couldn't miss it it really worked great. But stuff like this happens

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 15
So who felt that one, any damage ?

yeah a goodun was best i felt in my 59 years no big damage a few coarse of brick work off a few old building facades now just enduring the media scrum to find cracks in walls

Wos sitting in ute sorting jobs and ute started to sway ?? huh not wind not um so ah ha step out ground was rocking i thought kool this wont last but it did go on and got deeper

I had much the same when travelling in New Zealand dear swmbo was in shop and car began to sway again huh no wind or ah huh 5.5 under us

I missed it, I was in Violet Town Victoria. I heard what I thought was thunder and got back into my truck. The movement of the truck absorbed the swaying. The young girl in the quarry weigh bridge freaked out [emoji1787]

Back