the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@rogue60 you still have that magpie around?
I came across these today, there are 14 in total.

14 of em cool must be in a park lots of lawn for em..
Magpies never forget a face if ya nice to em now and they get to know ya and don’t see you as a threat.. then just maybe if ya lucky they won't draw blood on the back of ya skull or take an eye out next breeding season lol
I got pinned down by one in town last year trying to get from my car into a building he was in full attack mode had me running for me life covering me eyes 😆

Screenshot_20230527_185757_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230527_185631_Gallery.jpg

Magpies never forget a face if ya nice to em now and they get to know ya and don’t see you as a threat.. then just maybe if ya lucky they won't draw blood on the back of ya skull or take an eye out next breeding season lol
I got pinned down by one in town last year trying to get from my car into a building he was in full attack mode had me running for me life covering me eyes 😆

View attachment 1085774View attachment 1085775

That’s amazing riding with you like that!! I might grab some mealworms for them, but I don’t want them to become reliant on me so won’t do it every day. Yep, they’re in the big park, but they come up the driveway each day singing and a few neighbours give them tidbits

View attachment 1085774View attachment 1085775
They follow me 'round the garden knowing that I'll feed them worms & insects I dig/rake up.They are some of the smartest birds along with the tawney's:

Attachments

• IMG_6865 Tawnyn Frogmouth Family 2015 III L cmtcssh clrddcrp2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
me dear 14 yold Greenfield mower seized its fly wheel pully assembly shafts so i went looking for replacement and found a just traded fast cut Greenfield 17.5 B/S donk -560hours 34inch deck asking $1800 i got it for $1500 yay
Tonight i went to start it fired but kept dying on me uh oh ?? my son watching say err dad your getting off the seat its got a safety cut out,, oh ah duh,,.

Needs clean up bit of TLC should get 10 years out of it

thumbnail_Image (17).jpg

got new toy, 95 - CBR600F3 for $3k so today checked all is secure and buttoned down no rattles or clangs.
Its so much lighter nimble i can flick it about easy and condition better than expected nuthin seems out of place for 28 year old bike with 44 clicks on clock.
may need to replace rear disc "new spare disc came with bike" /pads and front pads & the chain n drive cogs.
it will get RWC and get club reg with me VJMC https://www.vjmc.org.au/

thumbnail_1000006593.jpg

The other bike a now too heavy for my likes CBR1000f will get demoted & sold off

Blowing a gale here in ACT. One guy fishing with a boat drowned in Eucumbene & another "missing" -wouldn't like to be searching for him in the chop.

Latest posts

Back