the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weathers been pretty shite my digs last few week wet cold blowie yuk but its calmed down nuff this avo to get the bow out and flick a few arrows about, im out of practice and look forward to some fair day to put some time in..

thumbnail_IMG_20210925_161441_1.jpg

i can still out score dear swmbo $2k Pardini at 25m with my $200 bow at 50 metres but yeah to scared to tell her :)

Awesome stuff Derwoodii, the only thing I accomplished today was to find where dear wife put all the baling twine and small idiot bricks when I was out slashing the orchard on the tractor.
Grass was getting near jungle status.
Think I spent more time dealing with untangling the slasher than on the damn tractor.

And to add insult to injury, the fire wood wheel barrow had a flat tyre when I came in to rest.

Ah well could be worse.

Hey guys, does anyone else have restricted access to some topics? I want to open the Aussie News thread but it will not allow me to open the content. Do I need to ask permission to read it or something?

Well well well the dribble thread dribbles on. I see a few new cunce here and some familiar cunce how's the scamdemic treating you all? Locked up like Fort Knox here and hospital chocked up like a poofters arse full of dead and dying total disaster
"Chocked up like a poofters arse," what a pearler, I'm gonna use that asap. Thanks

Hey guys, does anyone else have restricted access to some topics? I want to open the Aussie News thread but it will not allow me to open the content. Do I need to ask permission to read it or something?

No dont have or know of any restrictions but there already a aussie news thread in the political section, a typical punch on of OZ vs US disagreement

So the title maybe just taken

That’s the topic that I was trying to open but it doesn’t allow me to open it [emoji2369]
I read earlier today that you need a password for that. Not sure whether you need to join a secret society, do weird sacrifice stuff, drink Scrubweiser or anything like that.

If the post is in the political forum heading, then you need to get permissions to enter, something about some people being unpleasant, and the others being karens.

shake and enjoy the mix, personally I couldnt care less.

I read earlier today that you need a password for that. Not sure whether you need to join a secret society, do weird sacrifice stuff, drink Scrubweiser or anything like that.
yeah need password ms arborsite handed them out but this may have changed due to ownership change find a Mod & ask i dont even know who is a Mod ATM

beware its an unmonitored area with typical daily shite fight of disagreement so be prepare for unpleasantness but occasionally enlightening disagreement

Cheers for the heads up. I live in Victoria so I don’t need anymore ******** talk, I’ve heard enough [emoji1787][emoji1303]

Well, normally Bathurst is on this weekend, or the next depending on their mood.
have to wait till Dec this year.

Sad its a shadow of what it used to be.

So for those of us who miss the real racing.

and

Your welcome

Yeah, it used to be a great race. Thanks for the links.
The bike races there were a blast too. Saw some mad stuff (and did a wee bit) about the time it all exploded. There was also a lot of fun (some pretty radical) after hours at the MC GPs at Eastern Creek.
But real racing is what most of us really went to those events for.

And speaking of racing, the MotoGP of the Americas is on today! Should be another beauty. This season has been sensational.

I’m probably going to sound like an old man but here goes anyway. When I was 17-18 Bathurst was bigger than the AFL grand final. My mates would discuss who was hosting a Bathurst get together and who had the biggest tv to watch the race on. We would have a huge cook up on the bbq and enjoy a few beers while watching the race. We used to talk about all sorts of bloke stuff and solve the problems of the world. Maybe that’s why the world is so depressed these days, we can’t get together on Bathurst weekend to chat about our problems [emoji1787]

Back