Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello all! I am trying to emulate some of the other well known threads in where a person asks for literature about a saw mode, and someone posts material l that would go beyond the normal IPL, service & owners manual. I'm thinking of things like period pictures put out by the company, ads, pamphlets, ect. Basically all the non-necessary literature that is fun to hang up on the wall for show about a certain saw model!
I know there are quite a few small existing threads already, but they usually don't cover some of the older or more obscure models, and many that are around were active before the site-wide photo loss. There are quite a few people on here who have those old ads, flyers, ect., and I am hoping to create a more reliable way for people to gain access to other literature about a particular saw beyond the IPL, service, and owner's manual without starting a new thread. I know I have had a difficult time in the past trying to find period literature on saws, so I hope we all can make this a productive thread for all!
Thank you!!!

One of my favorite Chainsaw ads. God bless America!
9fff27ace5e118dca1da0ddd6c50d0ac.jpg

This the kinda stuff?

Back