Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IPL and Service Manual for a Husqvarna 50. I have the 1989 300th Anniversary Edition, so this may be tough. TIA.
Wow. The internet is vast, so I suppose I should be surprised, but this is the exact saw I came to ask about. I'd love to get a service manual and parts list for the 300th anniversary Husky 50. Was my grandfather's saw and became mine as a kid. Somewhere along the line, it got dropped on a concrete floor and cracked the bar oil housing around the fill port. Now it's a basketcase in a box, stalled because local place ordered the wrong parts for me and then stiffed me on the return.

Meanwhile, after paying to have a 500i serviced, I have an interest in service manual and parts listing there. Need to swap in a non-wrap handle for some specific work and would love to know the part #s instead of guessing.

Wow. The internet is vast, so I suppose I should be surprised, but this is the exact saw I came to ask about. I'd love to get a service manual and parts list for the 300th anniversary Husky 50. Was my grandfather's saw and became mine as a kid. Somewhere along the line, it got dropped on a concrete floor and cracked the bar oil housing around the fill port. Now it's a basketcase in a box, stalled because local place ordered the wrong parts for me and then stiffed me on the return.

Meanwhile, after paying to have a 500i serviced, I have an interest in service manual and parts listing there. Need to swap in a non-wrap handle for some specific work and would love to know the part #s instead of guessing.
Check your inbox

Attachments

• viking-mr-340-mr-380-viking-mr-345-mr-385.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Looking for parts and service manuals for Pioneer saws P51 and a P60. (wouldn't mind info for the P50, P52, P61, P62 also)
Thanks in advance!

Back