Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl MS 200T begging for the Workshop Manual & IPL for this saw. Picked up a used one and have it in pieces on my bench currently. Thanks

Good Morning,
i am looking for following Stihl IPL´s .
MSA 220
MSA 300
MSE 250
HTA 50
Any help is appreciated.
Paul

This is really not about manuals, I just received an Olympic 260, the bar that is on it is an Oregon "Power Match" on the motor end of the bar where it tells you it is, it says:
OREGON TH
188XXXD024
I don't understand the three X's and no other info?
Any body out there know what this means, size,pitch, gauge? Has replaceable nose, bar is 21 3/8" overall, 17 3/4" from front of adjustment slot, is D024 the tail mount?
Fits the OLympic 260, the only info I have on the saw is from Acres page under Oleo-Mac, any additional info would be appreciated. Randy

This is really not about manuals, I just received an Olympic 260, the bar that is on it is an Oregon "Power Match" on the motor end of the bar where it tells you it is, it says:
OREGON TH
188XXXD024
I don't understand the three X's and no other info?
Any body out there know what this means, size,pitch, gauge? Has replaceable nose, bar is 21 3/8" overall, 17 3/4" from front of adjustment slot, is D024 the tail mount?
Fits the OLympic 260, the only info I have on the saw is from Acres page under Oleo-Mac, any additional info would be appreciated. Randy
18" bar
.058 gauge
D024 mount
seen XXX or ZZZ on the bars as different pitch replaceable tips can be used . Check the replaceable tip for the pitch.

Attachments

• Oregon Chain Bar Ref.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 2
Back