Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one I have a carburetor, if I remove it, I will try to look for the number and manufacturer. Sabre 35 - Zama A-01373-A
Sabre 33 I can not undress for now
Sabre 33 - Zama H17B49P
I finally disassembled ;-)

Hi guys, I know it’s not chainsaw related but I’m hoping someone can help.

I have a Briggs and Stratton 3hp engine from 1974. The code is 60102 0347-01 and I’m trying to find a workshop manual. I have had zero luck.

I can find an owners manual as well as some
Torque specs, but I’m really looking for the service / repair manual. Thanks in advance.

I have a Briggs and Stratton 3hp engine from 1974. The code is 60102 0347-01 and I’m trying to find a workshop manual. I have had zero luck.

Torque specs, but I’m really looking for the service / repair manual. Thanks in advance.
Not sure what manual the 60100 series is in?

For just the motor there are several manuals available depending on the hp.
bfc93eec29c158e1de8966be53f9c467.jpg

Homelite enthusiast in training [emoji879]

Hey Guys,

I saw a reference on here from 2006 on a technical bulletin/information from Stihl on the change from M5 Cylinder hold down bolts to M6 on the 064. Does anybody have a copy of that TI?

Thank you!

Scott

Hey Guys,

I saw a reference on here from 2006 on a technical bulletin/information from Stihl on the change from M5 Cylinder hold down bolts to M6 on the 064. Does anybody have a copy of that TI?

Thank you!

Scott

Check your inbox, the t.i. is 8.94 - it is about longer bolts. I have no 064 t.i. earlier than that.

Hey Guys,

Thank you!

Scott
Still looking, The TI Ray had was for M6x20 change out to M6x25 on the late 064/066 saws. I'm looking for the TI on M5 x20 to M6x20.

Back