Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello hope all is well. Any chance I could get a copy of Service Manuals for 2 chainsaws that I have from my father and want to do some fine tuning. Looking for Husqvarna 445 and Oleo-Mac 261. Thanks in advance.

Good day Gentlemen
My name is Steven and i am new to the site, i am based in South Africa and im on the hunt for a service manual for a jonsered 621 and a stihl ms381 if anybody could help that would be fantastic, i was given a box with parts and im keen to get my hands dirty haha.

Good day Gentlemen
My name is Steven and i am new to the site, i am based in South Africa and im on the hunt for a service manual for a jonsered 621 and a stihl ms381 if anybody could help that would be fantastic, i was given a box with parts and im keen to get my hands dirty haha.
Check your inbox, the Jonsered 621 is a small Clymer service manual.

good evening gentlemen, looking for literature on Mcculloch model 47 saws. ipl, service manual, owners manual, ect. thanks much, Brennan
Check your inbox for an ipl and a similar model 4-30 manual. The 103677 service manual for that family of saws is so far is unattainable.

Back