Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my dad's 024AV Super when he passed away. It has been sitting for quite some time, with fuel in it. I need to tear it down a bit to clean and probably replace some stuff to get it working again. If anyone has a shop/repair manual they can send my way it would be appreciated. Thank you.

I got my dad's 024AV Super when he passed away. It has been sitting for quite some time, with fuel in it. I need to tear it down a bit to clean and probably replace some stuff to get it working again. If anyone has a shop/repair manual they can send my way it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Check your inbox

Can someone provide the service manual and illustrated parts list for a new stihl BR600? Thank you very much

Hello, I’m looking for a workshop manual and an illiterates parts breakdown for a Farm Boss 041, not the AV version.
Thank you.

Anyone have a manual for a Troy Bilt Super Tomahawk chipper/shredder? This thing is the dog's ballacks of small chippers. Puts the Craftsman/MTD ones to shame, and beats the BearCat that I had hands down. Not up there with the Bandits that I had, but as small chippers go, this is the best one that I have run (with an 8 HP B&S engine with tow kit and electric start). Its a heavy mother of a unit as well, with a real disk and knives.

Anyone have a manual for a Troy Bilt Super Tomahawk chipper/shredder? This thing is the dog's ballacks of small chippers. Puts the Craftsman/MTD ones to shame, and beats the BearCat that I had hands down. Not up there with the Bandits that I had, but as small chippers go, this is the best one that I have run (with an 8 HP B&S engine with tow kit and electric start). Its a heavy mother of a unit as well, with a real disk and knives.
I see some owners manuals but no service manual.
https://manualzz.com/doc/23118458/1989-troy-bilt-tomahawk-chipper-shredder
https://www.manualslib.com/products/Troy-Bilt-Tomahawk-47266-3969431.html

Can I please get an IPL and shop manual for a stihl ms201tc. Also if there is an IPL/shop manual for an ms881 I would take that as well! Thank you in advance!!

Back