Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the Stihl BG55 service repair manual in English? Please and thank you to whomever can assist.

Whether you require an Operators Manual, Workshop Manual or Illustrated Parts List this is the place for you!

Please list the Manuals you require but no other questions or off topic crap.

Obviously the arboristsite.com Forum does not condone breaking Copyright Laws, but it is up to the individuals involved to stay within the confines of these Laws.

Anyone willing to help the needy, please do not post links to Copyrighted Materials in open Forum.

If this takes off as I hope it will, it may be of benefit to make it "Sticky".

🍿
begging for a stihl 015 shop manual vintage 1980

This is the old McCulloch saw. The new McCulloch bought them a few years ago and the new company resides in Mexico. You cannot order parts for the old McCulloch units because they redesigned many parts for the new ones.
Here is a 1998 McCulloch publications guide. It lists the PM 145 - see if that is the saw you are talking about.

Attachments

• 1mccullochpublicationsguide.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
I am looking for the Workshop/Service Manual for Poulan 2400 badged as Sears Craftsman 18" bar 2.3 cubic inch. Thanks!

Here is a 1998 McCulloch publications guide. It lists the PM 145 - see if that is the saw you are talking about.

Yeah. Found that one once before. Problem: how do I get a *218468-01 user manual.

According to that there was no service manual.

What's my next step?

Back