Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, can I beg for an IPL and shop manual for a Stihl 038, an IPL and shop manual for a Mac Cat 38CC/ 2.3ci, and possibly an owner/operators manual for a Mac Super 2-10 Automatic?

Thank you in advance!
-CF
Hi,
I would like to help but this new software 7 conversation default is keeping me from helping you and others.

I am looking for a manual for my early 80's Poulan 4300.
Thanks
Not that we can send manuals anymore through PM's due to their update of limiting us to 7 messages in our PM folder. They want folks to pay 20 bucks for storage fees annually now.

But do you mean 3400 or maybe 4200 ?

Hi there , need service manual for dolmar 9000 9010 and also 6800 would be usefull .
Thanks

Hey Ray. Looks like the limit thing has fixed. Went into my conversations and it doesn't say anything about the limit anymore.
Yes it worked this morning. The software was upgraded - conversations are searchable , which helps me greatly . The 7 conversation limit may have been the software default?

Pro Mac 805 service manual?

Rebuilding an 805 (model 600119B) and could use more than just the IPL.

Thanks in advance.
Check your inbox
McCulloch Publications guide says 211456 service manual. Haven't seen it , will put in a call to someone that may have it. The inbox conversation has a small Clymer service manual has the PM 805 listed. And a link to the service manual that includes the PM 800 PM850 so it may help. Will let you know if the 211456 service manual is even available.

Hi there, can I beg for an IPL and shop manual for a Stihl 038, an IPL and shop manual for a Mac Cat 38CC/ 2.3ci, and possibly an owner/operators manual for a Mac Super 2-10 Automatic?

Thank you in advance!
-CF
Check your inbox for the Stihl and Mac Cat info. Haven't seen a Super 2-10a owner's manual. Please send me a copy if you find it.

I’m looking for a MS 661C-M service manual and parts list and diagram. Anyone can help me? Thanks! Paul

Back