The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since we have started a new year, we should strive for a more positive outlook. The purpose of this thread is for

WHINING, as only foresters and loggers know how to do. But the new title puts a positive spin on our ordinary whining and therefore unwhines it.....

Continue on. What analytical processes did you go through today?

My feet got wet today.

I talked to a landowner yesterday about some logging. He wanted me to work miracles and pay me what amounted to less than break even. He got snotty when I mentioned this to him. He said that people up here just didn't understand cash flow and fiscal liquidity. I told him he was probably right but we sure as hell understand working for nothing.

He was from San Francisco... absentee owner type of guy. Wouldn't walk the sale with me because his LL Bean boots were, in his words "just too new".

I turned down the job and when he asked who else I knew I gave him the names of a couple of guys I don't like. They deserve each other. :D

Cody and I helped a friend who doesn't know cattle to load a few calves for auction. Then I got a cortizone shot in my hand so hopefully I can make a fist again. I see the eye doctor tomorrow. All good.

Descriptive process. Ok, let's give this a whirl.
Mechanic called this afternoon and said they found out what is wrong with my wife's jeep. Said it's only going to cost $750 to fix it. :msp_sad:
The other mechanic didn't call to tell me what progress he's made on my Bobcat that he's had for 2 months. :msp_angry:
I had to sit through a meeting tonight with a bunch of.......I had to sit through a meeting tonight. :msp_rolleyes:
To top it all off I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or something, feel like crap. :msp_sad:

Hey, I think I could get pretty good at this descriptive process stuff. :laugh:

Andy

I have a very pathetic man cold right now. Monday I felt the crude crawling up my back and sapping my energy. Foreman had me pulled off the hillside due to puking. The fever set in about 1700 on monday, got so warm I actually had to sit on the back porch for a few hours and cool off. Went to bed, slept, slept, slept some more. I still feel drained. Hell I ran out of chew monday night. Didnt get a new can until this morning. Im going to try and work, but we will see.

The agency where I work received a request yesterday to turn one of our restrooms into a transgender restroom. Will that work for a descriptive process? Retiring on July 19th. Can't come soon enough!:bang:

The agency where I work received a request yesterday to turn one of our restrooms into a transgender restroom. Will that work for a descriptive process? Retiring on July 19th. Can't come soon enough!:bang:

Transgender restroom? They have special needs? Never mind, don't answer that. Some things, the less I know about the happier I'm gonna be. :msp_rolleyes:

And hang in there for the retirement. Retirement is like every day being Saturday.

Back