The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a starter cover for a D44 McCulloch. I just need the cover with the goose logo on it. Mine got cracked today.

Thanks,

Alex

Sharing underwear with whom?

I havn't had to, but, there is always a posibility.

Heh, went without drawers for a year in 'Nam. Too hot and sticky to confine the boys. I can understand why the Scots just wore skirts/kilts.

Made squatting and dumping easier while holding the 1911A1.

I'm looking for either a replacement electronic coil or a used points style to fit a sears roper 917.352133, its a g44 or any info on where to obtain more parts for this saw, its a cool old saw, I remember my dad running it, and I'd like to get it going again

Thanks, I searched there and cl, its a different looking coil than any on fleabay, the closest looking one is one off a 028 av here's a pic
993f068f6638235be600b13c22b947ac.jpg

well speak of the devil, i'm going through an 028 ignition quandry myself right now! same thing about points vs. electronics,special tools, etc. good luck with yours

Can I pm you tmr with measurements? the coil looks to be really close, almost a match except for the mount, although it looks as if one could be drilled to accept a bolt

Yea but the coil is toast, the whole reason the saw quit and my dad set it in a corner, then eventually ended up in a scrap pile, I'd love to find a coil points or not prefer electronic, surely sombody has designed an electronic coil with the same measurements

Yea but the coil is toast, the whole reason the saw quit and my dad set it in a corner, then eventually ended up in a scrap pile, I'd love to find a coil points or not prefer electronic, surely sombody has designed an electronic coil with the same measurements

what carl is talking about is:
the coil is comprised of two main parts: the windings and the core. I've never heard of a core going bad (but its possible). generally an open or short develops in the windings.
carl's talkin bout finding a coil winding part and placing it on the original core.
I've done it as have several others. carl turned me on to a "winding" from a totally different saw that fits perfectly on the xl-102 core; voila!

Latest posts

Back