The "Official" 2012 YOU SUCK! Thread -- Pics Required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a "rookie" and only began the saw quest this year, but here are a couple finds.

two 394's, in parts but complete. 372xp, 365 special, 334xt, 020t and a running 044. Included a few bars and chains as well for 400.00
View attachment 270971
View attachment 270972
View attachment 270973

This pair (039 & 61) for 50.00
View attachment 270974

A 288, 372xp bottom, 268, 61, 362xp, 51, 43. Along with an assortment of 7 misc saws (smaller pioneers, craftsman and a Makita), alsp 3 Stihl straight shaft trimmers. Boxes of parts, bars and chains. $(I can't say online)
View attachment 270975

Well, rookie :D, you did OK, I guess :laugh:.

I made a few bucks on saws this past year.......just a few. :msp_sneaky:

Not me,

ever since I found this place, there has been a steady suction on my funds!

It's gotta stop soon, have enough saws and such to last 25 lifetimes!

One or two more, yeah, just one or two more.

Not me,

ever since I found this place, there has been a steady suction on my funds!

It's gotta stop soon, have enough saws and such to last 25 lifetimes!

One or two more, yeah, just one or two more.

I get on a "I gotta have one of them" trip. Then after having one of em awhile I sell em.

I started off 6+ years ago thinking I need one good saw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guess I'm just a Hoarder. I have given a few away to family and close friends.

But really went off the deep end when I started milling.

Hand shake and thank you Ms 660 scored cylinder

Doesn't compare to you guys,but creamsickles and anything not poulan green is like gold down here.

032av, just needs av mounts,choke,and carb work. 041 basket, echo 302s runs great( for 5 bucks!) and what i think is a PM340. the plastic tank and choke is throwing me off though, any ideas?

all that for 30 bucks!

View attachment 271034View attachment 271035

I believe the yellow saw is a Skil. I have one that was my dad's saw, not sure what model, but it looks an awful lot like yours. I will try and get a pic of it today and put it up here to compare. Lots of SUCKAGE going on here. Keep it coming!!

Got a running 066 and a complete parts 066, 6 bars (3 rollomatics) and a couple chains yesterday, Finally I get a smokin' deal of my very own!

Last edited:
Got a 372xp which ran strong although it was dirty as hell, missing brake handle, and the handle mounts were wrecked on the magnesium. Came with a parts saw case so I just had to split the cases and assemble the good parts of each. Of course I replaced bearings, seals, trigger lockout, brake handle and a few screws...all for $100

After (completed) pics to follow soon.

attachment.php

View attachment 271190
View attachment 271191
View attachment 271192
View attachment 271193
View attachment 271194

Doesn't compare to you guys,but creamsickles and anything not poulan green is like gold down here.

032av, just needs av mounts,choke,and carb work. 041 basket, echo 302s runs great( for 5 bucks!) and what i think is a PM340. the plastic tank and choke is throwing me off though, any ideas?

all that for 30 bucks!

View attachment 271034View attachment 271035

Didn't you catch some crap for putting those on the KITCHEN TABLE?!:msp_angry:

Back