The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right over the Bay Bridge. Probably about 2 hours away. I don't know if MD is a sorry state or if we hold our own lol.

Any kind of clinics conducted (how to file a chain/muff mods/carb tuning)?

Right over the Bay Bridge. Probably about 2 hours away. I don't know if MD is a sorry state or if we hold our own lol.

Well, hell yea !!~!
You just plan on making it,,,,,you'll leave smarter than when you got here....

edit;;;;
There was a fella here last year named Ambull, he had some mean saws as i recall..

Dowwwppppp, someone caught me sippin on a Miller Lite after the saws were shut down..
nobody knew it was you with that beer till now Chuck.:laughing:
1 1/2 hrs from the bridge to here and another 1/2 hour from here to the GTG.

So ya'll meet up to cut little cookies off of logs all day?
:rock::chainsaw::yes:

Some ain't so little!

There was a fella here last year named Ambull, he had some mean saws as i recall..
One helluva collection I must say, and boy did they smell good!

View attachment 402515 everyone there last year said this was the best part.:yes:

The grub @ last years GTG was simply divine. Bring a few bucks to buy raffle tickets and help our host recoup some of his costs.

:rock::chainsaw::yes:

Some ain't so little!

One helluva collection I must say, and boy did they smell good!

The grub @ last years GTG was simply divine. Bring a few bucks to buy raffle tickets and help our host recoup some of his costs.

Okay you're right, not so little. My Makita wouldn't be able to get through them actually.

Okay you're right, not so little. My Makita wouldn't be able to get through them actually.
There is wood for every size of saw. The other Ambull, reads here but rarely posts on the forum. Those are his big dogs on the lawn and in the truck bed. He was very generous to let people hitch to his horses.....:muscle:Big time power from out west!

Latest posts

Back