• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Too many chainsaw bars!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I seem to have accumulated a number of bars that I don't think I will use. Fairly decent older bars. Got about 4 24 inch stihl bars and the same number of LM husqvarna 24" bars. I also have a nice Oregon powermathc stihl bar at 32" and a 36 in Oregon husqvarna bar. I suspect this would make a lot more sense if you are west of the missisippi as shipping would be a lot to the east coast. I can attempt to use pirate ship to save some on shipping. No idea what to charge, you can make me an offer. I don't have pics yet of the 24" stihl bars.IMG_0480.jpegIMG_0481.jpegIMG_0494.jpegIMG_0495.jpegIMG_0496.jpeg

a couple more, prices start at 25 plus shipping. The husqvarna is a 24" small mount, Windsor may be a 16" large mount stihl I think? The shindaiwas are 20" and one has a new chain. Also a 16" bar that came off a jonsered 70IMG_0562.jpegIMG_0563.jpegIMG_0564.jpeg

Latest posts

Back