Tree Climber, sawmill operator position Ireland

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish surgeon

Reaction score
Hi guys, we are a family run business in Ireland, we operate a small sawmill and tree surgery company. We are currently looking for a new employee. The job is very diverse and would be a very enjoyable position for a single guy who wants to try a new experience abroad. You would be very much your own boss and all we expect in return is honesty and a good work ethic. It would be a 5 day week from 8 to 5 with option of working on Saturday. We are preferably looking for a climber or good groundsman who may like to climb from time to time. Part of the job will be operating our serra bandsaw sawmill in our yard which we will show and train the new candidate on how to operate. Everyday is different in that you may be climbing or felling on a Monday and Tuesday and Milling the rest of week or visa versa depending on how busy either are. Please email if interested and I can give further details. Accommodation and transport will be provided. Cheers
[email protected]

I will. My girlfriend of 20 years just got her Irish Citizenship papers. She also speaks Irish. I am a ISA CA,WCISA CTW, ACRT Certified, and a SF. CA. Union Journeyman Carpenter. All my experience is verifiable.
I will only except a "Top Tier" Salary. Plus a very generous "Relocation Stipend." My people are from Cork and Kerry.
Kind Regards,
Shaun Patrick Bowler

I will. My girlfriend of 20 years just got her Irish Citizenship papers. She also speaks Irish. I am a ISA CA,WCISA CTW, ACRT Certified, and a SF. CA. Union Journeyman Carpenter. All my experience is verifiable.
I will only except a "Top Tier" Salary. Plus a very generous "Relocation Stipend." My people are from Cork and Kerry.
Kind Regards,
Shaun Patrick Bowler
Can you email me at [email protected] thanks

Hello again Irish Surgeon.
This is my fourth and last attempt to contact you, as you asked. At least tell me No Thanks Shaun.
Shaun Patrick Bowler

Latest posts

Back