Tree management- tree removal companies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asforreal19

Reaction score
So it is a two part thread,

I live in a wooded suburban mountainous part of the country. Every Fall and Winter we have storms, and once in a while trees get uprooted and fall down. Power outages are common during those time, but fatalities are rare. However, as I am the sort of person who view trees not as static but active beings, and sooner or later they fall. I want to know what should I do with the trees around my house? They are quite big (20-30 ft tall minimum). While they've been through a lot, you never know about trees and what will happen to them. I want to prolong their life in order to safeguard me and my neighbors property and life. Looks like climate change and local developments are taking a toll on their well being. Who should I call? Where should I talk to. Davey and Bartlett are more experienced with average suburban yards- smaller trees, flat surface, open corridors.

Then comes the questions of removing them. Like I said, mountainous yet populated area where there usually only one path up and down the mountain, so equipments are difficult to get through, and crews seem to be less experienced with this type of work. Where should I look for? Dont know if soliciting specifics can cause problems with mod.

Many thanks,

And don’t mention ‘climate change’….if I do a job for someone and they mention that, they get a special ‘tax’….lol
Well the arborist hired specifically used that term, when noted the general poor condition of trees around the area. I will make sure to not claim that. Do tree companies service to prolong their life? Are they worth it? I am really afraid some tree worker got involved in an accident will working on the trees. These trees are only nightmare as there are so many around me and will cost me at least 50k + permits + time lost properly deal with them. Only if someone wants to take of my hand.

Latest posts

Back