Tree removal cost calculator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you purchase the Tree Removal Cost Caluclator APP?

• Yes

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Depends on Price

Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters
there is a version on my current website, www.stltreecare.com/cost-calculator but the new version will be adjustable, customizable, and mobile optimized. It will also not include any of the email or zip code junk that is on the current version. It will only have the input portions, then a dashboard that allows you to log customer's info for future reference, as well as printable and emailable bid sheets.

FYI the stltreecare version of this will become less user friendly, and eventually go away once the new version is up and running.

It's been a long time coming, but our program and mobile site is now up and running. I've sponsored AS, and wanted to let anyone interested know that it is available.

My thank-you's to those AS members that have already signed up.

Everyone else who's interested can visit www.ibidtrees.com and sign up for a 30 day free trial.

I Would 100% buy this app probably up to $200 even and here's why. The tree industry is constantly under bidding itself and companies are being forced to lower their prices or get out the game. Having a standardized app would help keep prices consistent, just like Kelly blue book did for the auto industry. A price app can help customers know when they're being ripped off, and can help companies get fair prices. And if companies wanted to charge more than your app price it would be because they're better quality or they do technical rigging. Instead of everyone constantly doing crappier quality work to get the cheapest price, home owners can weed out companies based on quality.

Ibidtrees.com is up, but honestly needs more investment to work the way i intend it to. I hope to find a new developer sometime this year and make it more user friendly.

Thanks for your interest!

Ibidtrees.com is up, but honestly needs more investment to work the way i intend it to. I hope to find a new developer sometime this year and make it more user friendly.

Thanks for your interest!

I'm sure there's room in the market, guys are always looking for better workflow management tools. Please keep us informed, thanks.

Latest posts

Back