TreeStuff is on it!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeAce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just put in an order for some gear (online) today. I placed my order at 2:40pm. I received a confirmation for my order at 2:44pm. Thats nothing unusual but when I received a pick up notice from FedX at 3:37pm...I said "sweeeeeet!" Also,keep in mind it IS a FRIDAY afternoon! I didn't expect it to ship till sometime monday afternoon. I think this is great service and shows me that TreeStuff cares about there customers. I cant wait to get my stuff and I know I am getting it as soon as it can be.
Thanks to all at TreeStuff!
TreeAce

Ok...Now I am really impressed! I just came home and sure as the sun is shining there was a box from TreeStuff sitting on my porch!!:clap: Everything I ordered is in it. Plus they tossed in a tote bag made by weaver. I can find a use for that! Now, I understand that I am pretty darn close to TreeStuff since they are in Indiana and I am in Ohio but that was still unreal how fast I got my stuff. I am totally pumped to go to work on monday an try out this maxi flip sport lanyard.
Thanks TreeStuff!!
TreeAce

Same thing for me on 90% of my orders I am getting them in less than 24 hours. tree stuff is on the ball. awesome prices also.

Same here. Spoke with Luke at about 4 pm on Wednesday about pole saw options, and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in making my decision. Decided on a Silky Hayauchi 21' pole saw. Got it for $250 shipped. Had a Fedex tracking no. within an hour of my order, and it arrived today (friday). All other venders charge $263, plus oversized shipping costs.

Thats why i use Wesspur and Treestuff they are on top of it, if something was backordered i found out right away intead of waiting a week after i was supposed to recieve my order to find out.

he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in making my decision. Decided on a Silky Hayauchi 21' pole saw

Back