• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Troy Bilt Hoses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cambium

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score

Troy Bilt 27Ton Parts needed. Wondering if anyone has an old non working splitter that can send me these parts?​

Need the 1" inlet hose that attaches to Pump: Part #727-04130
AND the 3/4" return Hose Part #727-0443

Attachments

• SS9.jpg
    SS9.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the quick reply and interesting idea.
don't tell anyone, it’s a secret…lol

i get all my hoses there…they have never not been able to make what I needed. Just replaced the steering hose on my New Holland, factory part was 268 bucks, NAPA made it for 40 bucks….just take your hoses to the counter guy, they’ll usually make them while,you wait.

And if you don’t have a Napa there’s plenty of parts stores and mechanics shops who make hoses on the side. They usually have a big sign out front advertising it.

Napa is just like any franchised company, they are only as good as the folks who actually own and OPERATE them. A napa is one town is great but 20 miles away they are just a overpriced discount store like AutoZone. Honest good folks are found everywhere but so are counter jockies

I have tons of auto parts store stories from 30 plus years back when I was in college. Funtimes were NOT had by all....

Latest posts

Back