Try to find a member here 71dart to get a saw returned to him from Lightening Performance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to reach this individual for years. He abandoned his saw here.
Once I did reach him a few years ago he ignored me, no response in PMs.

I have the PMs to prove it. I've posted them and maybe they should be moved to here. I wish one person will step up but others expect me to endure these accusations of theft like was put out just days ago, here, again. I'm still looking to get this resolved.

I've tried to reach this individual for years. He abandoned his saw here.
Once I did reach him a few years ago he ignored me, no response in PMs.

I have the PMs to prove it. I've posted them and maybe they should be moved to here. I wish one person will step up but others expect me to endure these accusations of theft like was put out just days ago, here, again. I'm still looking to get this resolved.
Get them PMs here bud if you can.

PM 2

Lightning Performance
Lightning Performance
Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
JoinedJul 30, 2021
Messages1,150
Reaction score1,356
LocationCherry Hill
Sep 5, 2021
Are you ignoring me?

I can ask in public or we can do this privately, your choice.
Why are you not trying to contact me about your saw?

You know by now who I am and I've certainly made no secret about that.

PM 3

Sep 13, 2021
So... this is how you handle this?
Now your acting like a teenager.
Last chance

Posting and phone calls start next.
Can't wait to see what Dall has to say about it after all the facts come out. The thing is I really don't give a ****. He does hate liars though.

I tried for years to locate the owner of this saw and now that I have you hide and dodge this thing while laughing at me with your new saw. Hope your new buds are still looking up to you next week.
A simple phone call would have cleared all this up. I lost your return address info in a building collapse during a snow storm. Only the packaging was in there not the saw. You abandoned it.

Go read my Facebook post.
Ken Mole
Kenny is hard to kill

Then I read you talking **** about coming to see me.
I'll be right here tough guy. You might want to reconsider your error in judgement.
Ken Moule
Cherry Hill NJ 08003

Tell Randy you two are on my **** list now. If you think it's a joke, think again.
I never asked for any of this. All the **** you talked about trying to contact me, prove it.

Want my cell number, ask.
No response by tonight and then you can answer to others. It will be out of my hands at that point.

Just see below who will be coming for you online.

This was pic of Dallas running the big Husky at a gtg.

Not that anyone has questioned me, but I feel the need to clarify: I had no specific knowledge of chainsaw or arborist forums until 2022, and had no knowledge until about 1-2 months ago, of this saw debacle. Prior to joining both forums I didn't know a soul at either, and even now only know them as text on a screen. I have no loyalties to anyone in this saw deal, no skin in this saw's drama.

I have to say that 8-10 years is a ClusterFrack and inexcusable, and that the whole thing should've been satisfactorily resolved within 6-12 months of the first complaint.

It's easy enough to prove via pics & video if the saw's serial number matches, what condition it's in, etc. Placing a pic of the current date of a newspaper, magazine, or screen image in the pic next to the saw's serial number would prove it's a current pic of that serial number.

I'm out.

Any pm’s from 2013 or 14 when you tried getting ahold of him to see what he wanted from the saw? I believe that’s when it was originally sent
I do believe their may have been some but don't quote me on that. It might have been by phone or emails of an old Comcast address I no long have. Information was lost and my contact info to him was gone. I wasn't even sure about his screen name until these PMs were sent in 2021. I lost everything, the phone the desk, mail labels, my laptop so it's my fault it wasn't returned. It isn’t my fault it was never claimed.

Not sure if the PM was being used to that effect in conversing on this particular tool. You know how busy things can get and it all went sideways twice for me. This is the only remaining issues with me being attached to this.

This was a simple woods port with no machine work on the cylinder. I purchased an OEM cylinder and piston to replace the one sent with the saw. I have several hours invested porting the poor Meteor offering and then the work stopped not finished in favor of getting a better top end which I did.

Not that anyone has questioned me, but I feel the need to clarify: I had no specific knowledge of chainsaw or arborist forums until 2022, and had no knowledge until about 1-2 months ago, of this saw debacle. Prior to joining both forums I didn't know a soul at either, and even now only know them as text on a screen. I have no loyalties to anyone in this saw deal, no skin in this saw's drama.

I have to say that 8-10 years is a ClusterFrack and inexcusable, and that the whole thing should've been satisfactorily resolved within 6-12 months of the first complaint.

It's easy enough to prove via pics & video if the saw's serial number matches, what condition it's in, etc. Placing a pic of a newspaper, magazine, or screen image in the pic next to the saw's serial number would prove it's a current pic of that serial number.

I'm out.
This doesn't help.
Please, no need to respond, but thanks for your review.

I legally now own it but that isn't the problem here.

Good Day, sir

I do believe their may have been some but don't quote me on that. It might have been by phone or emails of an old Comcast address I no long have. Information was lost and my contact info to him was gone. I wasn't even sure about his screen name until these PMs were sent in 2021. I lost everything, the phone the desk, mail labels, my laptop so it's my fault it wasn't returned. It isn’t my fault it was never claimed.

Not sure if the PM was being used to that effect in conversing on this particular tool. You know how busy things can get and it all went sideways twice for me. This is the only remaining issues with me being attached to this.

This was a simple woods port with no machine work on the cylinder. I purchased an OEM cylinder and piston to replace the one sent with the saw. I have several hours invested porting the poor Meteor offering and then the work stopped not finished in favor of getting a better top end which I did.
Before you got shitcanned at the other place, you should’ve manned up and admitted 100% of the guilt, and that you felt terrible for it going down the way it did.

But you’re still blaming everyone else. You blame Randy (because he banned you for telling him to fugoff when he asked you for pics of your “claimed” work even though you were advertising there for free in private), you blame the weather, you blame Mr Dart…..anyone else deserve any blame for you keeping someone’s saw for 10 years? Lol.

Man up. You fugged up.

Own it, apologize for it, and get his saw home

Any pm’s from 2013 or 14 when you tried getting ahold of him to see what he wanted from the saw? I believe that’s when it was originally sent
Before you got shitcanned at the other place, you should’ve manned up and admitted 100% of the guilt, and that you felt terrible for it going down the way it did.

But you’re still blaming everyone else. You blame Randy (because he banned you for telling him to fugoff when he asked you for pics of your “claimed” work even though you were advertising there for free in private), you blame the weather, you blame Mr Dart…..anyone else deserve any blame for you keeping someone’s saw for 10 years? Lol.

Man up. You fugged up.

He wants to straighten it out and get it back to 71 dart . And I offered to help. Hence this thread.

Man up. You fugged up.

Oh sure I went after people in private for months but took no work from it if you followed along enough. The point was to have someone contact me about becoming a supporting member like so many of you asked me to do but not one single time was Randy willing to address me directly besides bashing my methods of agitating him or claiming he doesn't follow me or understand anything I say. He doesn't understand engine work because he is clueless in fact. We all knew what was going on in the big man's head, yes. He had it in for me long ago which I can explain if your interested. He simple doesn't like me and has no agenda, lol. He doesn't judge. He did threaten me but I laughed at him. He never once called, PMed or did a damn thing to figure out why I did what I did. He cares about one thing his rep. Now I care to clear mine.

Randy obviously has contact with the guy Todd and could offer up the information himself. He could also just have asked before making accusations.

I'm wrong its all my fault, your right.

Now what changed?
Nothing.

People still believe the lies about me. The saw is here and Randy said he would answer to it if infact I had the tool still yet he just keeps up same old same old. So here we are.

I've owned it, maned up. Read the PMs boss. Todd has no intention of owning anything in this. He got the fan fare, a new saw and taken care of.

Not one person will give me the guys address or his phone number. You think threating me was his best approach to resolving this matter years after the fact?

Dude, Randy is the fake copycat. TM and DC hand feed him everything he knows about chainsaws like many others did. If he can't admit that somethings wrong there yet everyone believes he knows something, not. Trial and error while saying, I'm the fake.

As far as admitting to anything on OPE I was band before anything could be sorted. That how Cesaer works.

Still at square one here so...
So now what?
I'm all ears.

Who would you like me to contact next?

Oh one bit I've heard rumor of this guy lives in NC Marshall area. It says Todd NC on the saw tankhandle. Where is he?

Oh sure I went after people in private for months but took no work from it if you followed along enough. The point was to have someone contact me about becoming a supporting member like so many of you asked me to do but not one single time was Randy willing to address me directly besides bashing my methods of agitating him or claiming he doesn't follow me or understand anything I say. He doesn't understand engine work because he is clueless in fact. We all knew what was going on in the big man's head, yes. He had it in for me long ago which I can explain if your interested. He simple doesn't like me and has no agenda, lol. He doesn't judge. He did threaten me but I laughed at him. He never once called, PMed or did a damn thing to figure out why I did what I did. He cares about one thing his rep. Now I care to clear mine.

Randy obviously has contact with the guy Todd and could offer up the information himself. He could also just have asked before making accusations.

I'm wrong its all my fault, your right.

Now what changed?
Nothing.

People still believe the lies about me. The saw is here and Randy said he would answer to it if infact I had the tool still yet he just keeps up same old same old. So here we are.

I've owned it, maned up. Read the PMs boss. Todd has no intention of owning anything in this. He got the fan fare, a new saw and taken care of.

Not one person will give me the guys address or his phone number. You think threating me was his best approach to resolving this matter years after the fact?

Dude, Randy is the fake copycat. TM and DC hand feed him everything he knows about chainsaws like many others did. If he can't admit that somethings wrong there yet everyone believes he knows something, not. Trial and error while saying, I'm the fake.

As far as admitting to anything on *** I was band before anything could be sorted. That how Cesaer works.

Still at square one here so...
So now what?
I'm all ears.

Who would you like me to contact next?

Oh one bit I've heard rumor of this guy lives in NC Marshall area. It says Todd NC on the saw tankhandle. Where is he?
Looks like everyone else is still to blame

Looks like everyone else is still to blame
Keep reading until you understand I know it's my fault but that changes nothing now.
They did me like this. They both avoid taking any action or just decided to avoid the whole thing. Now you say I'm the issue but it moved past that two years ago. Please explain why Randy and Todd ignore the fact they know this saw is here yet claim I'm somehow stealing it and it was sent to me.

Real simple concept there. Please explain their behavior to us sir.

We will all be here waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back