Try to find a member here 71dart to get a saw returned to him from Lightening Performance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy wants me to get the saw first I told him I want to talk to the owner but no contact info yet this is BS! I sent him 2 more PMs just now. He has the info I am sure so whats the hold up? Anyone reading this please PM Randy and tell him I want to talk to @71dart someone is going to come out of this looking bad very soon and it ain't going to be me! I have put plenty of effort into this and am getting Stonewalled all the way! Petty!

Lone Wolf, your efforts are commendable. And remember, you have the luxury of just receiving the saw from LP, and until you receive it, there's no reason to even think about any of it.

LP has the sole duty of getting the owner's saw shipped to Lone Wolf ASAP- nothing else matters. LP should just ship the saw ASAP and not think about what might happen, what could happen, how he feels about any of this, etc.

The goal here is to reunite the owner with his saw ASAP. This shouldn't be a battle of wills.

LP, you'll feel a major sense of relief once you ship the saw to Lone Wolf because you'll have done the right thing.

Lone Wolf, your efforts are commendable. And remember, you have the luxury of just receiving the saw from LP, and until you receive it, there's no reason to even think about any of it.

LP has the sole duty of getting the owner's saw shipped to Lone Wolf ASAP- nothing else matters. LP should just ship the saw ASAP and not think about what might happen, what could happen, how he feels about any of this, etc.

The goal here is to reunite the owner with his saw ASAP. This shouldn't be a battle of wills.

LP, you'll feel a major sense of relief once you ship the saw to Lone Wolf because you'll have done the right thing.
Yes but I sure would like to converse with the owner also.

Randy wants me to get the saw first I told him I want to talk to the owner but no contact info yet this is BS! I sent him 2 more PMs just now. He has the info I am sure so whats the hold up? Anyone reading this please PM Randy and tell him I want to talk to @71dart someone is going to come out of this looking bad very soon and it ain't going to be me! I have put plenty of effort into this and am getting Stonewalled all the way! Petty!
Please relax. 71Dart has not been on the site for at least a month. I did send an email to him asking to visit the site as someone was wanting to return a saw. I cannot get involved, but I hope this will at least give a nudge to get this resolved.

@lone wolf are you the owner of the saw in question?

Please relax. 71Dart has not been on the site for at least a month. I did send an email to him asking to visit the site as someone was wanting to return a saw. I cannot get involved, but I hope this will at least give a nudge to get this resolved.

OK thanks.

Welcome to the club

I found 7dart and he sent me a PM he is out of the Country right now and will be back in about a month. I have his address and he said to ship it when he is back .
@Lightning Performance .
Good job sir and good job for getting involved. :numberone: Hope the final outcome is amicable to both parties involved. I've met @Lightning Performance and can't see he would be a guy that would steal a saw. I don't know @71dart but he is a saw owner like the rest of us so he can't be a bad guy.

Somebody say "71Dart"?
41Dk7zgI1KL._SL500_SR100,100_.jpg

redneck-Dodge-Dart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back