Tsumara bar dealers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peak98

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m needing two new bars and would like to try out the Tsumura lightweights. Any dealers on here? I’m needing a 20” .050 3/8 for a Husky 359 and a 24” .050 3/8” for a Makita 6401.
Thanks gentlemen.

peak98

If you don't find any dealers on here, they is a guy called archerplus that sells them through eBay and amazon. I have bought several things from him and been 100 percent satisfied every time. He is super good to deal with.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

If you don't find any dealers on here, they is a guy called archerplus that sells them through eBay and amazon. I have bought several things from him and been 100 percent satisfied every time. He is super good to deal with.

Yup. Thru Amazon I've bought bars from him.

Yup. Thru Amazon I've bought bars from him.
I bought one through Amazon because I had a gift card. The rest of the stuff I bought through eBay. You can contact him through eBay and ask questions, if he doesn't know the answer, he will find it and let you know. For example. I asked him the weight of a 36" archer bar. He said he wasn't sure but he would have one of the guys weigh one and let me know. He gave me the answer the next day.

I've bought quite a few from him on Ebay. Unfortunately seems like he is having supply problems (like lots of businesses). I've been wanting to buy a Stihl 24/25" lite bar in 63 gauge for months now. He hasn't been able to get one. He's an excellent seller tho, always replies to questions pretty quick.

We are going to see Tsumura bar supply dry up later this year, Tsumura in Japan has had raw material and machinery troubles and after recent supply orders fill in the next few months...the next expected fulfillment is early summer 2022. Remember Tsumura bars are made to order and have a 5ish month lead time...they keep no completed stock.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Check with @thechainsawguy I believe that Dave is a Tsumura dealer, I haven’t bought any bars from him, but I did buy my 3120XP from Dave. I had a Smooth transaction with him, as have everyone else that I know of that has bought from Dave. I would buy from him again, without Hesitation, he is a Reliable Dealer

Doug

We are going to see Tsumura bar supply dry up later this year, Tsumura in Japan has had raw material and machinery troubles and after recent supply orders fill in the next few months...the next expected fulfillment is early summer 2022. Remember Tsumura bars are made to order and have a 5ish month lead time...they keep no completed stock.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I have a Tsumura 24" showing up today. The price is up, but via Amazon available.

Can always get a sugihara bar, not like one is much better then the other imo. I'm also sure husqy using tsumura for their light bars now is going to affect supply to the aftermarket so they can fulfill the orders from husky.

Back