• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Two Shindaiwa 695 Parts Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold; and shipped today.

How's the heat? We hit 99 (possibly 100) yesterday, but got lucky with a few degrees less today. Phew!
I think was 97 or so the day before yesterday, but it's only about 95 now. I was hoping we'd only have 85-90 degree heat throughout the summer and rainy weekends year-round but it's not looking like that.

Yea, I don't care much for it over 85. But not much can be done but create shade.

It's that time of year when you never know which afternoon the thunderheads over Ruth Lake and the Yollas will start spitting out lightning.

Did your payment make it?

Yea, I don't care much for it over 85. But not much can be done but create shade.

It's that time of year when you never know which afternoon the thunderheads over Ruth Lake and the Yollas will start spitting out lightning.

Did your payment make it?
Yep, it showed up a few days ago. We don't get many thunderheads by me but yesterday it sure looked like rain later in the evening. There wasn't any, but it sure looked ominous. The forecast says the temps should drop to the mid-80's next week so I'm looking forward to that.

Latest posts

Back