• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ugly Husqvarna 371

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a mostly rebuilt but butt-ugly 365/371 hybrid. She's got all new oem seals, gaskets, a new ring (single ring piston), and new SKF crank bearings. The cases, p/c, crank, and full wrap are all 371, the recoil is off a 365SP, and the rest of the saw is 365XT. The brake flag is an oe flag that a p.o. hacked up to fit on an XT. The last bad things are that the clutch cover has a chip missing on the top "lip" by the wrap and the the fw side case had the rib and the front top cover mount busted off, but the case is still structurally sound. This saw comes with both a half and kinda trashed full wrap and your choice of a high or low top. It may or may not need a carb rebuild, this was destined to be a budget-build truck saw but I just picked up a bunch of other saws so she needs to go asap. The saw is sold pho, I'm thinking $375 and the ride sounds like an ok number to me, but I'm open to offers.
IMG_8152.jpegIMG_8153.jpegIMG_8154.jpegIMG_8155.jpegIMG_8156.jpegIMG_8157.jpegIMG_8158.jpegIMG_8159.jpegIMG_8160.jpeg

Back