Vermeer 252 green teeth upgrade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbj

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about buying the green teeth upgrade which has 900 series with a total of 6 teeth , but currently have 32 new 700 series of teeth can i do the upgrade with my current 700 series teeth and pockets if so what’s the correct way of having the right pattern ? Thanks for any help

I'm a Green Teeth dealer. If you bought the machine new, there should be a cutter wheel diagram showing you the pattern for the stock teeth. You would simply replace the teeth from factory stock teeth and replace place them with the 700 series one set at a time. If you don't have the cutter wheel pattern, contact Vermeer and they should be able to email it to you.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

I'm a Green Teeth dealer. If you bought the machine new, there should be a cutter wheel diagram showing you the pattern for the stock teeth. You would simply replace the teeth from factory stock teeth and replace place them with the 700 series one set at a time. If you don't have the cutter wheel pattern, contact Vermeer and they should be able to email it to you.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400
Thanks for replying but was asking if I could use the 700 Series pocket and teeth as the upgrade kit instead of the 900’series with a total of 6 teeth , i already have greenteeth on machine with the stock setup . Was thing about buying the upgrade kit but have 2 new sets of 700 teeth and some of my pockets need to be replaced

Back