VERMEER BC1400XL HELP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeirWolf

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Howdy fellerz. What is the model name/number of the perka-pillar in my 1400.... Vermeer doesn't even know and I can't get a straight answer out of cat either

Attachments

• 20221006_104448.jpg
    20221006_104448.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
There should be a boilerplate riveted to the engine block. It would be on the opposite side of what is pictured. It could be painted over.

Interesting mod BTW.

I can't see it, even with an inspection mirror. Tried taking video of it too, can't find it. That's why I'm asking

By contacting Vermeer factory service with the VIN# they should be able to provide info on what was installed in your machine.

I was able to get the VIN# by providing the engine serial number.

Patrick the pump in my first picture is the fuel priming pump. I'm testing to see if it works. The boiler plate in my second photo IS the fuel injection pump, you are right. I must now keep on scouring the motor with an inspection mirror and cell phone taking video to find the one I'm looking for.

Wow, crazy it’s so hard to find that. Mine is cast into the left hand side, no tag. But my unit is older.

Back