Vermeer SC60TX cutting wheel holder pattern

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Not sure if I'm in the right forum.
I purchased a Vermeer SC60TX with yellow jacket teeth.
Does anyone know where I can get the pattern so I can put all new ones on.
(I had to plasma cut all the old holders as they were so warn the socket head bolts
were gone.

Thanks

How many teeth? Ours has 28,,14 left, 14 right, your owners manual should have the diagram,
I have 30 total 26 bent which can be used left or right , 2 straight used together and 2 bent which will cover the center of the wheel.
I purchased used came with a brand new Perkins diesel engine. However the holders were worn very badly.

If you can not find the pattern, try this. It is a lot to do with balance. Take the 2 straight and put them opposite 180 degrees on the wheel, one on the left and one on the right. Same with the bent for the center of the wheel. All the rest (13 left and 13 right, ) put on accordingly, all left on the left and all right on the right. Start it up and engage the wheel and check the balance of the wheel spinning. Let us know if this helps,,
Jeff
It was a beautiful day!

If you can not find the pattern, try this. It is a lot to do with balance. Take the 2 straight and put them opposite 180 degrees on the wheel, one on the left and one on the right. Same with the bent for the center of the wheel. All the rest (13 left and 13 right, ) put on accordingly, all left on the left and all right on the right. Start it up and engage the wheel and check the balance of the wheel spinning. Let us know if this helps,,
Jeff
It was a beautiful day!
Hey Thanks, I'll try and let you know.

Latest posts

Back