• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Vintage Chainsaw Collection For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tance

Reaction score
Selling a collection of vintage chain saws including a Disston two-man saw and 26 other vintage saws. There are two early gear-drive models, one electric start. Most of the saws turn over and have good compression so they should run (I never tried to start them). The Disston two-man saw was running approximately five years ago and has been in storage since. The majority of them are good restoration candidates, meaning all the original parts are there. Local pickup in Northwest Pennsylvania. Best offer, for complete list and photos message me.

Attachments

• DA-211 x.JPG
    DA-211 x.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_6031x.JPG
    IMG_6031x.JPG
    305.5 KB · Views: 157
The Disston is still available. I took the collection to a local auction and sold everything except the Disston two-man saw. It's a survivor and I'd like to see it go to a museum. Any interested logging or chain saw museums?... contact me.

Back