Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of yall have any idea of what it is worth
Your saw is worth whatever the buyer decides and you.
You have an old saw which has an issue with weak coils.
Not the best saw for use when you look at modern saws.
If it is in really nice shape a collector may give you the best money.
It's not a rare saw,but a well built saw.
If you like vintage saws and only cut a little wood then it will fit the bill.
I haven't got one in my collection yet,if i come across one for the right price i would add it to my pile,but not a big priority because there are so many out there and a lot of them are in good condition because of the coil issue.Where i live i have to ship in 90% of the saws i buy so that means i have to find the real cheap ones to justify the shipping cost.

Your saw is worth whatever the buyer decides and you.
You have an old saw which has an issue with weak coils.
Not the best saw for use when you look at modern saws.
If it is in really nice shape a collector may give you the best money.
It's not a rare saw,but a well built saw.
If you like vintage saws and only cut a little wood then it will fit the bill.
I haven't got one in my collection yet,if i come across one for the right price i would add it to my pile,but not a big priority because there are so many out there and a lot of them are in good condition because of the coil issue.Where i live i have to ship in 90% of the saws i buy so that means i have to find the real cheap ones to justify the shipping cost.
Thanks for getting back so soon . I never even thought about the cost of shipping. I might do better just trying to sell local

It was missing the thumb piece on the manual oiler so I made a custom one from koa.
View attachment 861271
Cool reminds me of all the wood grain knobs you used to be able to get to bling out your hotrod
Maybe a nich side hustle,custom wooden knobs for chainsaws...

The "classic" wood starter handle is a piece of a limb, about an inch diameter and 4" long...... vine maple is a favorite. Just tie the rope around the center and go back to work!
My old Solo Rex (125cc) was pretty hard on the old rubber handles!

Latest posts

Back