Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still kicking---Just got a 245a poulan running good. $20.00 at a swap years ago--original owner.Need to fix auto oiler and may paint it!! Steve you doing well...... David
Doing well David, still kicking. Haven't done much saw work lately, mostly cutting the fields with all this rain lately. Last saw I picked up was a Poulan pro 4620 that needs major engine work.

Steve from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I popped in the check out the group, too much trash talking so I never went back. I couldn't believe some of the guys I've talked to for many years bashing someone. I was surprised to see that. That's one way to loose respect in someone and that's something that's earned, not just handed out.

Yeah I saw the video, he's butt hurt over something that he created. My opinion.
Im not butt hurt over anything, I am just not going to let them trash me or my friends where only they can see it, why not let the world know how you really feel, cant get mad at me for talking bad about me on a public forum and I decide to show people who follow me, that's just dumb.

It all started with how they decided to handle the Ironhorse situation very hypocritically by bashing him the way they did after starting a controversy over him taking one of "their" saws apart on youtube stating that is not something you do to another "builder".

They call him a thief for what he charges to do work, but that is something between him and the customer, that's no one else's business.

They claim he stole a "good" cylinder. Well I can tell you if you have exhaust staining like that on the sides of the piston and in the upper transfers, that is not a "good" cylinder. I dont blame him for "loosing" it either, because he was da mned if he did da mned if he didn't. Everyones minds was made up, so it was loose loose for him.

And the fact that I wouldnt let it go for the way everyone acted and the crap they talked about anyone who was friends with him, is why I am deserving of all this hostility from people over there, but thats cool, doesnt bother me any, doesnt affect me one bit.

But thats just my opinion.

Don't think that forum won't last long because then I'll start trashing each other out then they all be pissed off at each other.

Ohh well, I'm not there so I don't know what's going on. I don't need to bring any of that drama over here, so I wont speak of it anymore.

I find myself wanting a Lombard lately, as if I need another saw.
This one is available if you can't fight the compulsion [emoji1787]. I think it needs seals similar to Homelite XL's. PM me if interested.
d8fa11dd07a7f961c46f81890fdfa776.jpg
181b2cefa094a73fc515230586db7d96.jpg

Homelite enthusiast in training [emoji879]

The clutch cover has the model name visible on it and it's a Lombard Comango. Also the saw has a decomp which Homelite didn't.

Homelite enthusiast in training [emoji879]
0552cae4842a79344daf8d895e04639d.jpg
Yeah no argument that it's a Lombard, I'm just pointing out what looks like some strong similarities! I'd say certainly design influence was going on.

Latest posts

Back