Vintage Homelite 450 and SuperXL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "truckload" of saws that I was supposed to get was only 6 saws, a Husqvarna 435, a couple of Craftsman plastic saws, two EZ Homelites, and a couple of others I can't remember, nothing too impressive but I'm just gonna see if I can fix them then return them to the owner. There was several others over there but I can always go back and get them if I run out of something to do...
Never ending saw repair, I have a couple of ez starts and and xl, hat has issues, thinking maybe a bad bearing, of scored piston, had to pull over, projects for the future, along with the rest. lol Do you recall the gas tank assy on the 1-40, did it have a felt,or padding in the tank which was held in by a spring?...thinking it is a filter maybe.

Never ending saw repair, I have a couple of ez starts and and xl, hat has issues, thinking maybe a bad bearing, of scored piston, had to pull over, projects for the future, along with the rest. lol Do you recall the gas tank assy on the 1-40, did it have a felt,or padding in the tank which was held in by a spring?...thinking it is a filter maybe.
I have no idea, my cutting with the 1-42 was back when I was a kid, several years ago.

Young lad as compared to what I am now, an old out of shape senior citizen..I think some of those models did have a funny looking fuel filter if I remember correctly..
Im old too, but lick to think I can still make the chips fly. I think that maybe the filter, no hits on a manual yet.

Back