• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Vintage Homelite, Pioneer, and Monkey Wards chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale are some of my extra chainsaws. I have a Pioneer Farmlite that has no spark for $100, and a Pioneer 550 for $50.
All the saws are $50 each unless otherwise noted. There are 2 montgomery wards saws.
The montgomery wards are $100 plus shipping.
I also have various Homelite parts.
I acquired most of these saws in a group and am selling the ones I don't have time to repair/ restore. As a result most of them don't run and I know nothing about them. I can ship the saws with or without the bar and chain for the cost of shipping.
If you have any questions or want more specific pics please let me know and I will answer as soon as possible.
IMG_4523.jpeg IMG_4524.jpeg IMG_4525.jpeg

Up for sale are some of my extra chainsaws. I have a Pioneer Farmlite that has no spark for $100, and a Pioneer 550 for $50.
All the saws are $50 each unless otherwise noted. There are 2 old ez's, a 420, a c9 and several various featherweight montgomery wards saws.
The featherweights are between $25 and $40 a piece.
The super ez is $25.
The Echo 351 vl runs but is missing the clutch cover and is $30.
I also have various Homelite parts.
I acquired most of these saws in a group and am selling the ones I don't have time to repair/ restore. As a result most of them don't run and I know nothing about them. I can ship the saws with or without the bar and chain for the cost of shipping.
If you have any questions or want more specific pics please let me know and I will answer as soon as possible.
View attachment 772198 View attachment 772199 View attachment 772200
EXTRA SAWS! when does that happen! Did you go to rehab? For C.A.D.

Woodslasher, I have sent two PM's are you getting them?

Thank you, I sent a reply. Please see if it will happen and I will buy it.

Back