vintage mcculloch manuals and parts breakdowns

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javelin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a bunch of old mac manuals and parts breakdowns for sale. If you have something you are looking for drop me a line! I have manuals for 125 105 D-44 and so on. All of them are in good shape.

I purchased (A Stihl Illustrated Parts Manual Covers Models 009 thru. 085 From A Retired Dealer In Original Stihl Note Book)

Ebay from nojack66. Now when you reads this what do think the seller is saying or telling the bidder or buyer????

That I got all models from 009 thru 085 Wrong You failed You assumed that is what the sellers is saying.

It stands to reason that a dealer has these manuals and they do --- So does this one -- and still has --The only correct statment Was Dealer And Original Stihl Note Book. He has perfect feedback

I gave him P---feedback--Very Nice Person. Why because I had told him I would ina earlier email to him

Back in Hoover times the only thing A Man has was his word the country was almost bankrupt A Man Word Was His Bond. That what I did I gave my word And I kept it.

Some members may want bid on what he is selling NOT I

:angry:

So Jack what did you get ? A red flag shoud have been when he said it covered a 085. Stihl never made that saw. He was either talking about the 088 or 08S. The 08S is many times called a 085. I guess they are too lazy to actually look at the saw. It is like the S10 that some call a 510. There are a lot of guys passing off the CD's as covering all models. They only cover current production models and some of the CD's will not work in the US.

Bill

Last edited:
Originally posted by Javelin
Example!

Forget the IPL I am still looking for the saw. Buying that parts list is like buying a Playboy. It gets you all excited looking at the pics but all you can touch is what is in the bedroom or shop.

Bill

Bill G.

Thanks man. To be honest I did not know stihl did not make a 085. It Helps a lot to me when you guys correct me or any other member when they make a mistake Because I learn from that also.

To day I am Smarter or wiser Than I was when I purchased that manual. I know now 085 is a red flag

Jack,

If you are looking for a specific manual or parts list I may be able to help you with either a photocopy or an actual copy. Let me know what you need.

Thanks,
Bill

We used to be a mac dealer, I have service manuals, IPLs and a whole skid fulla NOS mac parts. All of the above are going to be dumpster fodder this weekend if I get around to it.

Do not toss that stuff. That would be a shame. I would be interesested in the whole lot. Let me know. Please email me

Bill

If you have either manuals or carb & top end parts for a 1-41 thru the end of that line of saw (those 80cc die cast 20 lbs things) let me know. I'm interested in restoring the one I have. Could use a piston & liner and carb parts.

Latest posts

Back