• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy 70cc chainsaw used

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have husky, stihl, and dolmar, from 5-800 stock and ported for the power heads plus shipping. I have some decent jonsered branded 24" bars and chains (made by Oregon) and could add one in for another 50, they will fit the dolmar or huskys.
I have a nice running 365 oe that runs well I could do for 425 also.

That’s probably more along the lines of what he’s looking for!

That’s probably more along the lines of what he’s looking for!
It is a nice runner and is perfect for a guy who wants to be able to run/oil a 24", but isn't concerned with the highest performance like a logger/professional cutter needs.

Both my husky 480cd and 365 are beasts you’d be happy with either one. Pic one above. My son ran the 570 again still doing storm damage. There good runners too.

The great thing about those 365s is you can run the hell out of them and slap a 372xp top end on it when it needs freshening up.
If we keep an eye on a used saw or just clean it up and put a ring in it, I found out my 272 early first version has no compression release. The next version has the cl. I noticed that in the parts drawings.

Latest posts

Back