• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Want to buy Homelite 450 or 550

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capnhenry

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Homelite 450 or 550 running or parts saw as I already own a few. Thanks

I have one I'm finishing up. Its a 450. I have put on a new clutch and a NOS carb and a new intake boot. I am also trying to run down a oil line leak which I have not yet be able to locate as of yet. As soon as I do I would be more than happy to try an sell it!

I may be willing to sell mine. I’m in the process of putting it back together. I tore it down to do a complete clean job on it. However I bought a mint 750 might be willing to sell my 550 once I finish with it.
d9c2115f0c7a14f25e09f72f47df3681.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be willing to sell mine. I’m in the process of putting it back together. I tore it down to do a complete clean job on it. However I bought a mint 750 might be willing to sell my 550 once I finish with it.
d9c2115f0c7a14f25e09f72f47df3681.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you still considering selling your 550?

Latest posts

Back