• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy stihl 056 mag II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manjo7851

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for a stihl 056 mag II in any condition if anyone wants to sell please message me I live in Florida.056magII.jpg

I have a lot of 056's but I am not sure id any are Mag 2's
If you find it please contact me or if you have a 056 in very good condition would you mine send me a pictures if possible

Well it has been sitting on a shelf for many years so it will need work to get running.

Bill

thanks for the pictures. everything worked the last time you used the saw?
And is it possible to ship? I live in Florida.

thanks for the pictures. everything worked the last time you used the saw?
And is it possible to ship? I live in Florida.
I ship saws anywhere in the world. I have no history on the saw and I doubt I have ever used it. I trade with many folks and get many saws in. If I was venturing a guess I am thinking this is one that came from British Columbia. I have quite a few 056 saws and a good chunk came from there.

ok.thank you all information of saw.
so, how much asking for with ship?

Well, I think the saw is a good for the parts at around $180 including shipping. What do you think?

Back