• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy stihl 056 mag II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think the saw is a good for the parts at around $180 including shipping. What do you think?
That is terrible. Bill went to some trouble to dig out exactly what you wanted,take pictures and presented a most reasonable shipping cost. And then you insult him by lowballing an “offer”
to him for the saw. If I was Bill I’d block you so I wouldn’t have to go to the trouble of ignoring any future post from you.
Bill, did you get your choke control yet?

That is terrible. Bill went to some trouble to dig out exactly what you wanted,take pictures and presented a most reasonable shipping cost. And then you insult him by lowballing an “offer”
to him for the saw. If I was Bill I’d block you so I wouldn’t have to go to the trouble of ignoring any future post from you.
Bill, did you get your choke control yet?
I believe it got here Tuesday but I have not opened the box yet as I have been sidetracked on other jobs. Thank You!

Back