WANTED: CREW SUPERVISOR- Albuquerque, NM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighDesertFeller

Reaction score
100 El Pueblo Rd NW Unit A Albuquerque NM
We are a company of (10) individuals trying to expand laterally by working Saturdays and Sundays. I need a crew supe with experience to lead the charge.

I'm offering part or full-time which would include benefits. Currently, the full-time folks get 120 hrs of PTO and have their entire health care premium covered (they have a very good plan).

I'm the owner and operator- I'm 31 and am an ISA Certified Arborist. I've done all of the work we do as a company: large crane removals with a 50-ton crane; climbing SRT and DRT for all our pruning treatments, root crown inspections with our airspade. We have a full-time office manager and a full-time estimator I onboarded a month ago.

We have a comprehensive training program for training newbs and dedicate (1) day a month to off-the job training. We created our own training program from TCIA materials and ANSI industry standards.

We work 10-hr days. We are two years into the game and growing aggressively ('m a good businessman). We should gross about 800k this fiscal year which is more than twice what we made last.

The company provides our employees with their equipment. Additionally we currently have (2) F250s; a 2021 freightliner chip truck with a 20 yd box, a vermeer bc-1000xl; a tacoma (for estimating); we were just approved for lending for an M2106 Forestry unit and have a number of other pieces of commercial equipment queued for purchase after we acquire the lending. We have about 30k of climbing equipment and saws (we use STIHL)

We've got a great crew of folks that like to throw down and work hard and also have positive attitudes. We ask everyone coming aboard to be fully vaccinated.

Check out our website- please call if you're interested: www.legacytreecompany.com
505-379-4312

Harrison

I am interested. I live in Ramah NM. I am an ISA CA,WC CTW, ACRT Certified Line Clearance Tree Trimmer, Journeyman Carpenter. I moved here 6 years ago from CA. I am 62 years old. X Business Owner. Other stuff. I am a GREAT Climber too.
Everything is verifiable. I would only be interested in a part time position to begin with. I do not come Cheap.
Kind Regards
SB

We are a company of (10) individuals trying to expand laterally by working Saturdays and Sundays. I need a crew supe with experience to lead the charge.

I'm offering part or full-time which would include benefits. Currently, the full-time folks get 120 hrs of PTO and have their entire health care premium covered (they have a very good plan).

I'm the owner and operator- I'm 31 and am an ISA Certified Arborist. I've done all of the work we do as a company: large crane removals with a 50-ton crane; climbing SRT and DRT for all our pruning treatments, root crown inspections with our airspade. We have a full-time office manager and a full-time estimator I onboarded a month ago.

We have a comprehensive training program for training newbs and dedicate (1) day a month to off-the job training. We created our own training program from TCIA materials and ANSI industry standards.

We work 10-hr days. We are two years into the game and growing aggressively ('m a good businessman). We should gross about 800k this fiscal year which is more than twice what we made last.

The company provides our employees with their equipment. Additionally we currently have (2) F250s; a 2021 freightliner chip truck with a 20 yd box, a vermeer bc-1000xl; a tacoma (for estimating); we were just approved for lending for an M2106 Forestry unit and have a number of other pieces of commercial equipment queued for purchase after we acquire the lending. We have about 30k of climbing equipment and saws (we use STIHL)

We've got a great crew of folks that like to throw down and work hard and also have positive attitudes. We ask everyone coming aboard to be fully vaccinated.

Check out our website- please call if you're interested: www.legacytreecompany.com
505-379-4312

Harrison
Hello I wanted to know who’s in charge of buying chain bars oil climbing gear. I have had a 100% customer return every company that takes 1min of there extremely busy life time to hear me out Will 100% start buying from me because I will do what no other company does. I will show you my cost and charge you a small percentage.

I am 62 years old. Excellent Health. I live @ Ramah, NM. I moved here 7 years ago. I have worked in the Southwest interminably over the last 20 years.
I am a "Retired" ISA CA, WCISA Certified Treeworker, ACRT Certified LCTT, CPR/AED/First Aid Certified,, Journeyman Carpenter and more. Oh yeah, Never a Drunk Driving Ticket. All is verifiable.
[email protected]

Please send me your web site address.

I am 62 years old. Excellent Health. I live @ Ramah, NM. I moved here 7 years ago. I have worked in the Southwest interminably over the last 20 years.
I am a "Retired" ISA CA, WCISA Certified Treeworker, ACRT Certified LCTT, CPR/AED/First Aid Certified,, Journeyman Carpenter and more. Oh yeah, Never a Drunk Driving Ticket. All is verifiable.
[email protected]

Please send me your web site address.
I have responded to two "Job Opportunities" posted here and received no "follow up." I have had a great Career. 40 years. Nevertheless, I believe due to my age-62, I have not received any response. what do you folks think?

I run 24-36 miles a week. I workout 2 hours a day. I have 20 plus acres, Dogs, Cats, Pumas, Bears, Coyotes, Eagles, Hawks, and any day now Tarantula Season will start.
CDL, Zero DWI, and a Funny MF'er. What more could you ask for?
BTW: $3000.00 signing bonus, all relocations costs, company "newish vehicle," minimum of $75,000.00 a year. I am an ex tree care business owner. I am a retired Civil Servant, Operator Engineer, etc.
Being in the Tree Industry now at 40 years, you experience a "lot of life." All my "creds" are verifiable.
Oh, one more thing, I am willing to work 10 hours a day. However I will not stand for anyone taking advantage of my good nature.

Attachments

• Tree work 2.jpg
    Tree work 2.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Tree work 1.jpg
    Tree work 1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 5
I run 24-36 miles a week. I workout 2 hours a day. I have 20 plus acres, Dogs, Cats, Pumas, Bears, Coyotes, Eagles, Hawks, and any day now Tarantula Season will start.
CDL, Zero DWI, and a Funny MF'er. What more could you ask for?
BTW: $3000.00 signing bonus, all relocations costs, company "newish vehicle," minimum of $75,000.00 a year. I am an ex tree care business owner. I am a retired Civil Servant, Operator Engineer, etc.
Being in the Tree Industry now at 40 years, you experience a "lot of life." All my "creds" are verifiable.
Oh, one more thing, I am willing to work 10 hours a day. However I will not stand for anyone taking advantage of my good nature.
Oh I get it, I have all my cert's and 42 years in the biz, I have a great job in management after 26 years of climbing and still moving up. But, I would be hesitant about moving on at my age, (60), I think age is often a factor, although legally it is not allowed, but in reality, yeah,,
Jeff

I have responded to two "Job Opportunities" posted here and received no "follow up." I have had a great Career. 40 years. Nevertheless, I believe due to my age-62, I have not received any response. what do you folks think?
For whatever reason the OP has not been on since posting. He has a website and phone number in the post. Have you tried either?

Back