The War Wagon Chronicles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the backyard at night shortly after recovering a load after tipping the trailer on it's side last winter. The only load I've ever tipped over and had to reload! 👍

IMG_20211124_213540761.jpg

A load of small Yellow Cedar and Red Cedar beach logs for milling into interior siding for my "Banya" (sauna). Milling beach logs is hard on power head's, bar's, and chain's! 😫 Due to all the sand in the wood! Once the logs are milled into cants. It's smooth sailing! 👍
IMG_20201006_184425225.jpg

What size 4wheeler is that
2010 Honda TRX 420 4X4 Rancher. Bare bones basic model.

I'm sure its hauled well over 100 loads of rounds and split wood. Some of them towed behind the splitter behind the 4wheeler. 👍 IMG_20221104_155108247_HDR.jpg

You ain't loaded unless you're overloaded! 😉

Wow, Is that a raccoon? 😳

Ground hog, although he has brought me coon too. And muskrat, beaver, chipmunk, squirrel.
One of his favorite things to hunt is mice out of the wood pile. For a 90 lb dog he's incredibly fast. I've watched him go stride for stride with deer for short stretches (the length of my orchard). Once they hit the woods line it's all over, they lose him pretty quick.

Latest posts

Back