• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold West coast husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Set this saw up full west coast, another really clean, excellent 359 that just sits unused due to having a collection of saws and playing favorites. Again this one hasn’t been favored by me in awhile so it’s time she gets re-homed. Metal intake clamp, AM muffler, base gasket delete, full wrap, large dual spikes. Small crack behind the chain catch that does not affect anything, it’s very common on 359 models.Sale is PHO. $400 plus shipping or reasonable offers. Interested parties please text or call (518)222-6394

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 88
Yep 400 bucks.
Why would I remove the handle and take away from the setup the saw currently has? Makes no sense. If I was interested in selling the handle alone,separate from the power head , I would of done so brother. I appreciate the interest from all. Trust me I do know that these wraps can be desirable. However this ones staying on the saw for the new owner. If my plans with the saw change or the new owner expresses no interest in the wrap...Josh has first shot at it

Yep 400 bucks.

Why would I remove the handle and take away from the setup the saw currently has? Makes no sense. If I was interested in selling the handle alone,separate from the power head , I would of done so brother. I appreciate the interest from all. Trust me I do know that these wraps can be desirable. However this ones staying on the saw for the new owner. If my plans with the saw change or the new owner expresses no interest in the wrap...Josh has first shot at it

I think he was saying that someone could buy the handle, but that it costs $400 and comes with a free 359.

Kinda like my free Kubota. Got it brand new, but I had to buy two hats for $12,250 each.

Back