Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they wont load on his computer he will load them to mine on his day off and i will send them to you.

I have been playing with my 028 a little. It needs some work getting cleaned up and has a stripped muffler bolt. I borrowed a compression tester yesterday and was getting low readings on it. It was coming in around 120. It was a push in tester not one with a threaded end. So I borrow another from a neighbor and finally learn how to use it and here's what she's reading! Craig's been helping me with some knowledge on this project. Thanks Craig!

View attachment 292324

Sent from my DROID X2

Last edited:
I have been playing with my 028 a little. It needs some work getting cleaned up and has a stripped muffler bolt. I borrowed a compression tester yesterday and was getting low readings on it. It was coming in around 120. It was a push in tester not one with a threaded end. So I borrow another from a neighbor and finally learn how to use it and here's what she's reading! Craig's been helping me with some knowledge on this project. Thanks Craig!

View attachment 292324

Sent from my DROID X2
No problem Buddy! Glad to see you've got good compression on that nice little 028!

Back