whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I trimmed a dozen Washington robusta (Mexican Fan Palms) which were about 60 ft tall at an apartment complex. They requested the palms to be trimmed to 2x10

Attachments

• 943BDD4E-F8E9-48AA-AE43-BC9E3ABADD1A.jpeg
    943BDD4E-F8E9-48AA-AE43-BC9E3ABADD1A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • 73EB246D-24D7-400F-8EAB-286B704F273A.jpeg
    73EB246D-24D7-400F-8EAB-286B704F273A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
S725tx (25hp 4cyl Kubota diesel) & S925tx (35hp 4cyl Kubota diesel).

Sold the 725 few months back to put funds into the HIAB truck, but can’t be without the 925.

Would love a CTX160 but almost double the price
I am a Vermeer guy from way back and have a tech at our place from about 50 miles away couple of times a year, same guy. When I was buying vermeer was having a lot of their mini skids back in for service he told me. We loved the first Dingo 525tx diesel narrow and so went with the tx1000. I don't care for articulating loaders so we demoed a TX2000 and really liked it. Quite a bit more hinge pin height than others including the Vermeer, which I liked a lot (the Vermeer) , the newest gen. But we finally went with the Bobcat to be able to work inside with air and heat as we have mass bad weather here, although easy on and off is nice on a big machine like yours.

Another day, another mansion (lol). And a big pin oak prune and some red oaks.
View attachment 930879View attachment 930880View attachment 930881View attachment 930882
If I was in your area it wouldn't be but a few weeks and I'd steal this one from you. I wouldn't care less about the "school" or the land clearing jobs or the no call back low balled ash removals you do all the time...but I would steal this one from you...as sure is your name is Paulene Quesadillio lol.

You’re too funny 🤗
If I was in your area it wouldn't be but a few weeks and I'd steal this one from you. I wouldn't care less about the "school" or the land clearing jobs or the no call back low balled ash removals you do all the time...but I would steal this one from you...as sure is your name is Paulene Quesadillio lol.
I don’t think your pumpkin eating fleet would fit into the Litchfield county scene. Although hunting season and Halloween are right around the corner so you have that going for you…

Soooo....I guess your Big Chump Kracker tree service with a fleet of 3 "specializing in TICK CONTROL" doesn't fit either into whatever is a Litchfield county "scene" lol. Whatever hole you exist in might want to see the 3rd missing member of your vast fleet ....the old drag, to accompany the ole worn out ditchwitch and beater ford with the fiberboard chip box and the crew of ???? 1 ????.

IMG_2262-e1542906979173.jpg

I mean COME ON!!!! You Connectikunt boys are gonna HAVE to come at me with something better. I am used to arguing tree structure at the cellular level and CODIT, and quoting Alex Shigo etc etc with other sophisticated arborists on tree forums. You and Casedai can't even pass the real certification of the ISA. You get the Conn one where they ask you something like while pointing at bark..."is this a leaf or uhhhhh bark?" "stamp your foot once for bark and 2 times for leaf". And this is how a tree is pruned up there.? Huge lol's....

976A3D37-B4F0-435E-9F1D-87DFF1DA05AD.jpeg

Soooo....I guess your Big Chump Kracker tree service with a fleet of 3 "specializing in TICK CONTROL" doesn't fit either into whatever is a Litchfield county "scene" lol. Whatever hole you exist in might want to see the 3rd missing member of your vast fleet ....the old drag, to accompany the ole worn out ditchwitch and beater ford with the fiberboard chip box and the crew of ???? 1 ????.

View attachment 930964
Oh no, now you’re on to me

Karri - Eucalyptus diversicolor.

The species grew up amongst & still the favourite.

Crane truck near the end of it's recent 5500km drive home.

ed1-jpg.931006

Attachments

• ED1.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
I mean COME ON!!!! You Connectikunt boys are gonna HAVE to come at me with something better. I am used to arguing tree structure at the cellular level and CODIT, and quoting Alex Shigo etc etc with other sophisticated arborists on tree forums. You and Casedai can't even pass the real certification of the ISA. You get the Conn one where they ask you something like while pointing at bark..."is this a leaf or uhhhhh bark?" "stamp your foot once for bark and 2 times for leaf". And this is how a tree is pruned up there.? Huge lol's....

View attachment 930965

What's wrong with my pruning (other than that I wasn’t finished when I took that pic), I’d love you hear this?

Puerto Rican rescue mix. On a serious note, how is the 7.3 gas in the f550?
It is a great engine. Think they nicknamed it Godzilla. Furthermore think it has like 10 speed trans, shockingly sharp turn radius, back up cam shows pintel hook go into trailer ring, great stereo, plush seats, what else? I don't remember it all. Think we had 4 or 5 k log in it today pulling dump trailer with about 8 to 10 k in it. Routine.

Back