whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big dead radiata pine at a horse school, cut & drop, fun mid-winter afternoon out.

rp1-jpg.931009

rp2-jpg.931010

rp3-jpg.931011

rp4-jpg.931015
great picts

I don’t hardly need that rope and saddle crap anymore lol. Finished pruning the oaks and some pines around the property today. Worked late, but got everything back (from up the street). Was a good day. 48167E06-164E-4912-9E04-146B9EBC03F5.jpeg

I don’t hardly need that rope and saddle crap anymore lol. Finished pruning the oaks and some pines around the property today. Worked late, but got everything back (from up the street). View attachment 931076
And that attitude is why some Bartlett salesman will come up to the door or meet this guy at the country slub and tell him what it is to really prune those trees and then bye bye Paulsie.

And that attitude is why some Bartlett salesman will come up to the door or meet this guy at the country slub and tell him what it is to really prune those trees and then bye bye Paulsie.

You are losing it, David!! I’ve worked for the guy for probably 15 years! You don’t even know what you’re talking about/saying..Just saying. lol

Maybe you are low limbing those trees with the lift but you aren't pruning them unless you are cutting your way into the canopy (not a good practice) and setting up in 4 or more spots and cleaning out the interior canopy for structure and wind passage and aesthetics. I actually do know what I am talking about. Anyone that cares for trees professionally knows that. Unfortunately he, the owner, doesn't know what is being talked about if this is called pruning. You spend too much time lol ing Paul.

2 solid days of rain finally subsided and we finished this rotten dog. Big fat ole possum waddled out of the bottom of the second to last cut when he hit the ground. Don't know how I missed him with the 661 and have no idea how this 100' (measured) schitstick was still standing with all that mass above maybe 15% holding wood on the bottom. f550 and dump trailer fit in to load on and not block either street instead of log truck and we put the stump on the crane. Ground was soft mud around tree.

Maybe you are low limbing those trees with the lift but you aren't pruning them unless you are cutting your way into the canopy (not a good practice) and setting up in 4 or more spots and cleaning out the interior canopy for structure and wind passage and aesthetics. I actually do know what I am talking about. Anyone that cares for trees professionally knows that. Unfortunately he, the owner, doesn't know what is being talked about if this is called pruning. You spend too much time lol ing Paul.

You’re a senile old geezer. Any big lower limbs were dead. But I’m not going to bother defending my skills to you. I mean you paint your equipment with a roller lmao. Just saying.

And you’re right, lifts suck. Can’t prune anything at all with them either. If I were you I’d just stay with the (paid for) Teco (or whatever it is). Lord knows if you’d be able to stretch it out through a payment book anyway lol.:laugh:

You are quickly on your way to old Paulene. Hell your fat ass can't even climb a tree. We have never roller painted one truck and you won't find another tree company in the country that is worth schit that is so anal about painting their trucks (green...really?! ....lol...fkn boring) and so un informed about tree care....You are a loser son. Time for you get your sorry asz out of MY profession. You deservedly will never get and keep the high dollah properties and destined to lose all that shiny equipment when your pal, the ash borer worm...abandons you LOL LOL. Again...my net worth would make you look the fool you are. Show ALL your stuff and I will show mine. Piszing contest...I WIN again...istockphoto-90668955-1024x1024.jpg

You are quickly on your way to old Paulene. Hell your fat ass can't even climb a tree. We have never roller painted one truck and you won't find another tree company in the country that is worth schit that is so anal about painting their trucks (green...really?! ....lol...fkn boring) and so un informed about tree care....You are a loser son. Time for you get your sorry asz out of MY profession. You deservedly will never get and keep the high dollah properties and destined to lose all that shiny equipment when your pal, the ash borer worm...abandons you LOL LOL. Again...my net worth would make you look the fool you are. Show ALL your stuff and I will show mine. Piszing contest...I WIN again...View attachment 931129

LOL.

Paulene to retard day hire groundies..."there is a dead limb in that little maple in the middle of the yard...get the plywood down to take the potty lift in".

"But that limb is only 30' up and we got the ladder in the truck and your schit asz climbing gear is in the bottom of the chip box covered in chips and yard dog schit".

"GET THE PLYWOOD DOWN NOW AND BRING IN MY POTTY LIFT....NOW!!!!@! MFERS"

Paulene to retard day hire groundies..."there is a dead limb in that little maple in the middle of the yard...get the plywood down to take the potty lift in".

"But that limb is only 30' up and we got the ladder in the truck and your schit asz climbing gear is in the bottom of the chip box covered in chips and yard dog schit".

"GET THE PLYWOOD DOWN NOW AND BRING IN MY POTTY LIFT....NOW!!!!@! MFERS"

Easy, Shigo.:laughing:

One day hire retard drug addict alcoholic groundy says to the other one under his breath "shhh...fkn bucket baby loser".

Paulene hears him and demands "BRING MY POTTY SEAT ....ERRR...I MEAN LIFT....NOW FKRS!!"

Now I know you lot love guns.

So anyone got any picture of their airguns (for shooting lines)?

Long time exponent of the Big Shot & still big fan, but for longer shots (+40m) & flat trajectory, airguns are damn useful.

Mark I got rolled off truck by one of the guard dogs yesterday & broke a fitting, repairing on weekend, but planning getting a stainless one fabricated for the 'bling' factor, so always looking for new ideas.

One of my guys was giving the climbers cheek, shooting rabbits while supposed to be working (did get thirty over two days which made guard dogs happy) & a bit rusty on the saws, so made him jack over this back leaner....

Scarf was a bit tight for the lean, but got it down safely.

bl1-jpg.931166

bl2-jpg.931167

Attachments

• BL1.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
  • BL2.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Back