whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to watch it earlier, couldn’t sit through the whole thing. I had a chuckle when he scampered away from one cut with the pony tail whipping lol.

That reminds me of Slayer, anybody know if he’s still kicking it? And Rope too?
Dave (Slayer) is still rockin it, just not on here.

Is Hunnike gay? I was gonna ask him but he banned me on his youtube channel for pointing out ALL his mistakes.
play stupid games win stupid prizes, only place ive ever been banned is Tbuzz, and that was on purpose, someone got upset because I said something offensive, 10 day ban, then in a private convo with tom I basically told him to go F himself, if people will get so upset over stupid stuff I want nothing to do with them, happy to never go back

We had some high winds, up to 60mph gusts on this is a property we maintain. The euc came down on the house at night. We hustled to get it done in the morning. The homeowners were worried about further damage to their pool and fence. The root ball is huge, so I took a gamble and had my climber remove the last piece just behind the fence line. The worry was that the root ball would roll forward down the slope and into the fence and pool. We had a 100 ton crane and were good for 6500lbs. at 135 feet. The last cut was only 4800 lbs. The root ball slowly dropped down and stayed there. Next week we need to remove the root ball. That will be a whole different animal. Just thought I would share.
Jeff
It was a beautiful day!
View attachment 936866View attachment 936867View attachment 936868View attachment 936869View attachment 936870

What species Jeff? Have a few potential species in mind, but interesting to see how well known species morph on the upside down side of the world. Propped itself up pretty nicely.

Bank they were planted on looks fairly steep & looks like a mid rainfall species, but a lot of the wet climate eucs are masters of standing huge root balls up once the stem is docked, even many months after uprooting. Lots of accident on farms with kids playing around root plate & standing up when dad drops the bole off.

Music's a bit hard to take but doing the same **** I done for 12 years in Flemington NJ near Phila where he is and for 40 years now in S. Ohio. Most trees bigger than Jeff Lovstrom's pathetic SoCal Eucs.

View attachment 936919View attachment 936920View attachment 936921View attachment 936922View attachment 936923View attachment 936924View attachment 936925View attachment 936927View attachment 936928View attachment 936929

Fourth last photo is a beauty. Popped the house right open!!

play stupid games win stupid prizes, only place ive ever been banned is Tbuzz, and that was on purpose, someone got upset because I said something offensive, 10 day ban, then in a private convo with tom I basically told him to go F himself, if people will get so upset over stupid stuff I want nothing to do with them, happy to never go back
Z's Trees...is that you? Figured I'd find you on a lanyard thread.

KIMG0079.JPG

if by Z's trees you mean a username? nope, and no, no lanyard thread for me
What's your name on TBuzz? Mine is the same and I got near 3k posts I believe. Still a member but can't stand lib radical Dunlop. Got banned but Chisolm brought me back when they changed formats to get some non boring members.

Back