What are the holes for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know on my Stihl 362 it never had holes on the outside/though the clutch cover it just had a hex to hold a bolt head and I had to drill the through hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched a guy get out of breath removing the 572 Cover dual dog set and mounting them. Was a very edjucational Video. Hes like I havent ran this saw yet im thinking **** its probly all you got to walk to the shitter
**** did I just let that slip

Its playing in the background I fffing love it.
I feel alittle bad but I gota say man I dont have the balls to put myself out there on the internet. Kudos to you

I watched a guy get out of breath removing the 572 Cover dual dog set and mounting them. Was a very edjucational Video. Hes like I havent ran this saw yet im thinking **** its probly all you got to walk to the shitter
**** did I just let that slip

Its playing in the background I fffing love it.
I feel alittle bad but I gota say man I dont have the balls to put myself out there on the internet. Kudos to you

Why is the saw backwards in the video, left handed version LOL

Does it matter if its a left or right hand saw if it never gets used.

I also decided its phone camera or edited thing.

I did get to thinking when **** Hits the Fan in a big way these kinds of people will have the tools and knowledge aswell Equipment.
We will be in rebuild and start over Phase were we have to rely on ourselves and others to literaly survive.

The skum in the over welming american **** bucket will be weeded out, these people with the tools stored away will help get us there

Does it matter if its a left or right hand saw if it never gets used.

I also decided its phone camera or edited thing.

I did get to thinking when **** Hits the Fan in a big way these kinds of people will have the tools and knowledge aswell Equipment.
We will be in rebuild and start over Phase were we have to rely on ourselves and others to literaly survive.

The skum in the over welming american **** bucket will be weeded out, these people with the tools stored away will help get us there
uh okay

Back