What happened to Saw Troll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why I don't keep track of the "Good morning" thread, you don't get to worry about the names that disappears in time.
.. not the only one..

Hello, I still am alive, there isn't anything wrong except for the health issues that keeps me from using chainsaws made my interests change, and I'm rather busy elsewhere - as my interests eventually changed accordingly.

I will try to pop in a bit more often in the future, but at the moment keeping track of the war in Ukraine and everything related to it is taking up a lot of my time.

Hello, I still am alive, there isn't anything wrong except for the health issues that keeps me from using chainsaws made my interests change, and I'm rather busy elsewhere - as my interests eventually changed accordingly.

I will try to pop in a bit more often in the future, but at the moment keeping track of the war in Ukraine and everything related to it is taking up a lot of my time.
Hello Niko,
Really happy to see you posting, was getting concerned buddy.

Hello Old Friend! Good to see you again! I understand your concerns with the Ukraine. Praying something/someone will stop this soon.

What about the farmer revolt thing?

Yea, whats the name of the ever so compassionate guy down in the good mornin thread, sthil something...
Havent heard from him the last year...

You missed out on someone important leaving this world recently yeas ?

Can I ask why?.
First, it is extremely important how that war turns out, so that the Russian bully methods doesn't pay off, and the Russian military capasity is reduced as much as possible.
Secondly, as a retired Army offiser, I am interested in military operations, both historical ones and "current" ones - including what works well and not.

First, it is extremely important how that war turns out, so that the Russian bully methods doesn't pay off, and the Russian military capasity is reduced as much as possible.
Secondly, as a retired Army offiser, I am interested in military operations, both historical ones and "current" ones - including what works well and not.
Please keep us informed.

Awesome. glad your still kicking. your a wealth of knowledge. sorry to hear you have health issues. made a lot of folks here happy you checked in!

Back